I am a spirit within a person. I am always clawing to get out.
I have so much in this head of mine. Many ideas...thoughts....desires....beliefs. I still haven't found a way to get them from my cranium onto paper or blog in the way that I want. I will continue to try until I've mastered it.
One day jumps to the next...
Who will I be today?
How will I feel towards humanity?
Will I feel the constant urgency to pour my head out?
Will I restrain...like I have learned to do since childhood.
Somedays, I can't wait to die...
Then I know, my aching spirit will be free.
It will burst through my chest like a baby from a womb.
Someday.
One day jumps to the next...
Who will I be today?
How will I feel towards humanity?
Will I feel the constant urgency to pour my head out?
Will I restrain...like I have learned to do since childhood.
Somedays, I can't wait to die...
Then I know, my aching spirit will be free.
It will burst through my chest like a baby from a womb.
Someday.